login as root when you running the Ubuntu machine
Ubuntu: How to login as root when you running the Ubuntu machine
• First enter into ubuntu as your user login.
• Open terminal and type sudo –s it will prompt for root access and type the password.
• Enter the root password and it will ask for new password for root
• Open terminal vi /etc/gdm/ gdm.conf (gnome can using gedit )
• Find AllowRoot=false
• Then change it for AllowRoot=true (after that don’t forget to save it)
• Init 6 (reboot)
Now u can login using the root account.