Did anyone here try out the PC-BSD already. I also never try on it… But they already have the PC-BSD 7.0.1.
Download Link : PC-BSD
Name: PC-BSD 7.0.1 Upgrade
This patch upgrades PC-BSD 7.0 to version 7.0.1, which includes an update to KDE 4.1.2 and more. Full changelog details below.
Simply apply the update on your PC-BSD system and the upgrade will take place at the next system startup. The update may take 15-25 minutes or more, depending upon the speed of the system.
PCBSD 7.0.1 – Changelog (10-17-08)
* Updated KDE to 4.1.2
* Update Nvidia driver to 177.80 – SVN: 2868
* Fixed various bugs causing crashes with System Updater – SVN: 2780 , SVN: 2790 , SVN: 2908
* Fixed bugs with partitions becoming mis-aligned due to incorrect sizing – SVN: 2809 , SVN: 2810
* Added support for NTFS writing directly in KDE4 – SVN: 2811
* Fixed sound detection for ALI M5451 PCI Audio Device – SVN: 2821
* Fixed out of memory errors when installing on 256MB of RAM – SVN: 2825 , SVN: 2827 , SVN: 2828
* Added new KMenu->System->Display Setup Wizard icon to re-run the X Setup tool – SVN: 2832
* Added support for linux-flashplugin9 to the default install for i386 and amd64 – SVN: 2850 , SVN: 2851
* Fixed an error about setting up Xorg for QEMU on install – SVN: 2848
* 7.0.1 now includes all the KDE l10n packages by default, allowing users to switch languages and locales “on-the-fly” – SVN: 2877
* Fixed a bug which caused a sound-detection error notification by mistake when the user was running an alternative OSS – SVN: 2901
* Fixed the Wifi tool to work with very long SSID’s and ones with multiple spaces in the name – SVN: 2895
* Updated the Wifi tool to allow network profiles, and connect to the best available network – SVN: 2904
* Added a new System Updater launcher to the System Settings utility – SVN: 2906
* Added support to xorg-gui to allow user to run radeonhd driver – SVN: 2909
* Corrected some apps showing up in their respective kickoff directory – SVN: 2910